Everyone warned me about the difficulty of going from 2 kids to 3... Surprisingly, I found it easier for me than going from 1 kid to 2. I think for me that's because my first 2 children are so black and white in personality. We were very spoiled with an easy baby for our first, then got really broken in with the second. I'll admit, with 3 kids, EVERYTHING takes so much longer, and I have to plan way ahead any time we go anywhere. I have to prepare for the tantrums or blowouts or peepee accidents that happen 5 minutes after we are supposed to be somewhere. If I plan for it, I can usually still be on time. I am learning so much with the day to day tasks of caring for these little ones and managing the chaos in the home. I'm forced to find systems and ways of dealing with the craziness of laundry, dishes, clutter, tantrums, different schedules, personalities conflicts, etc. in order to keep my sanity. Now if only I could get more than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time...
Here's a quick peek into our beautiful chaotic life:

























No comments:
Post a Comment