Lines of Legacy

Lines of Legacy

LDS Journal

Free Online Journal

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tanner's 1st Birthday!!





Our little Duders turned ONE on October 27th. Unfortunately, he was not a happy camper. He was sick on his birthday (Thursday), got shots on Friday, and Saturday decided to start teething. Daddy got Tanner some balloons to cheer him up.

We found Tanner curled up on the floor just lying there still.
He never does that normally. He slept practically all day. Poor little guy!

Jeff and I had so much fun preparing for his party!
We did a Halloween Rubber Ducky theme party.

I'd been wanting to make my own fondant for some time.
It was a lot easier than I expected...and really tasty!!

We made Clam Chowder Soup for dinner
and served them in pumpkin bread bowls!

We're so lucky to live close to our grandparents!
Glad they could spend this time with us!

Getting ready to blow out the candle.

Tanner's first piece of cake

Tanner and Mother Goose (aka Grandma!)
She read a fun story to the kids.

The inside of the cake

We used Tanner's baby bath to serve drinks.

I found these cute shower curtains with dressed up duckies
that matched the little rubber ducky toys dressed up in costumes.
                               
Rubber duckies swimming in a bath

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a birthday party. Oh and good job on the cake!! That looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete