When I was young and living at home, Hannah and Parley and I always talked about "one day" when they would come to visit me and help me with my babies. It came true this summer!! We had a blast for 2 weeks with Parley and Hannah. Unfortunately, Jeff and I were both in school because our semester didn't end until the end of July--the unfortunate part of BYUI...Hannah and Parley were a huge help with Tanner! I didn't change a single diaper for TWO WEEKS!! Nor did I clean a single dish!! Yep they took turns with kitchen duty and diaper duty every day. Jeff was able to get off work quite a bit while the kids were here so we could play. We did some fun things while they were here. This particular day we took a picnic lunch to the park down the street where they have a carousel and a water splash pad.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment