Lines of Legacy

Lines of Legacy

LDS Journal

Free Online Journal

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The end of Winter 2011!

Life is winding down for a while and we are enjoying it! Spring break has officially begun, even though you'd think it was winter here in Rexburg. It's been snowing like crazy this week, although today is beautiful.

Tanner got to meet his Grandpa and Grandma Lines this week. They are here for the weekend to attend Stephen and Debby's graduation. It's been fun to have them here in the northern country and tomorrow we all head south.




I love the reflection of Tanner's face in Jeff's glasses.



Dad get your nose out of my eye!



Just chilling (literally!) in the Burg..



Future BYUI graduate??



Tanner must have had some sugar on his bottom lip...he wouldn't stop sucking on it all day!




We are going to miss this family very much after this week...We've LOVED the time we've been able to spend together the last year. So many good memories and learning experiences together. Jeff & I owe so much to Stephen and Debby. They took care of us and helped us so much when we were just starting out together. We'll always have a special place in our hearts for these guys!!




Stephen and Debby Lines 2011 BYUI graduates!



1st time meeting Grandma Lines!!







Yum..eating dinner after conference

Jeff got to sing in the General Conference choir last week. It was fun to be there and see him on the screen. I ran into my mission president and his wife who came from Argentina..that was the highlight of my weekend!



And if it weren't for my horrible camera, I could have gotten some great snapshots!



I got to sit pretty close the front in the choir guest seats, but the angle was horrible!! I couldn't see any of the men in the choir..boo!! :(


We love our Daddy!!


We waited with Daddy outside the conference center before he had to go in...

3 comments:

  1. What a neat experience that must have been for Jeff!!! And neat for you to be that close to the stand!! I'm so glad you guys get to go south (Yuma?) for a little while!! I'm VERY jealous as I look out the window and see gray, cloudy skies, with LOTS of wind and just coldness!! Have fun and travel safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, that you got to go to conference. What did you do with Tanner while you were inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That is so cool about Jeff singing in the choir! And little Tanner is a DOLL!! So cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete